Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Happy MAy DAy.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    May Day is celebrated around the world.
    It is a festival of happiness, joy and the coming of summer.

    Come all ye lads and lassies
    Join in the festive scene
    Come dance around the maypole
    That will stand upon the green.


    we just used it as an excuse to give candy baskets away [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My baby Tango has a birthday on the 14th..he will be 5.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..Happy MAY!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LOL*@ this....A friend of mine asked me if I get candy today.....I thought he was jokin..Must be an american thang.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont think its just america....
    cause in Germany they protested cause of "may day"

    they protested here in tempe az...
    why I dont know...

    anyone fill me in on why they protest on may day .I thought it was just a nice day?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Workers of the world unite !!!!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •